As long as the area of the bathroom is large enough, you must want to design a bathtub, usually taking a bath can make life more comfortable. Choosing a bathtub is also a technical job, so what brands of bathtubs are there?
I.What brands of the bathtub
1. The top ten brands of bathtubs include Kohler, Faenza, Toto, Arrow, Ssww, Joyou, Appollo, T&W Sanitary Ware Co., Ltd, Hegel, Huida.
2. In the ranking of the top ten bathtub brands, according to the scale of the company, which brand is better than Kohler. The Kohler brand has a long history and is one of the oldest and largest family companies in the United States. It has been more than a century since its establishment. Later, Kohler established a branch in China, and its corporate strength is very strong.
3. Toto ranks among the top ten bathtub brands in terms of popularity. Toto is an enterprise originating from Japan. Japanese technical products are very good. Toto's brand quality is very good. Toto products are used in the toilets of many large-scale high-end shopping malls in China.
4. In the ranking of the top ten bathtub brands, Huida is the most affordable for household use. Huida's ceramic products are very well-known and are also a brand derived from Tangshan, the ceramic capital of my country, and one of the most valuable brands in China. Huida has always been a home-friendly route, and it is also the most suitable brand for home furnishing, affordable, and durable.
5. Appollo sanitary ware brand was founded in 1996. Its products include bathtubs, steam rooms, shower rooms, bathroom cabinets, ceramic hardware, etc. The perfect selection of products provides users with a one-stop overall solution for the bathroom space, and the products are sold at home and abroad. Well received and praised by users.
6. Faenza Group is a modern large-scale ceramic sanitary ware group integrating design, research and development, production, and sales of high-quality sanitary ware, ceramic tiles, and supporting products. It is well-known in the industry for its professional production of ceramic sanitary ware, bathtubs, bathrooms, bathroom cabinets, faucets, hardware pendants, and porcelain decorative glazed tiles, polished tiles, tiles, exterior wall tiles, square tiles, and other products. The products are sold at home and abroad. Hundreds of countries and regions.
II.what are the tips for buying a bathtub
1. Specific thickness
You can hit the bathtub with your hands to judge the thickness of the bathtub. The bathtub is thick and there is basically no cracking.
2. Listen to the sound
When buying a massage bathtub, you should also pay attention to the sound of the motor. When buying a high-end bathtub, it is best to test the water, listen to the sound, and test the temperature when buying.
3. Look at the gloss
By looking at the surface gloss to understand the quality of the material, it is suitable for any kind of bathtub.
4. Touch the surface
It is suitable for steel and cast iron bathtubs because these two bathtubs need to be plated with enamel, and if the plating process is not good, subtle ripples will appear. By touching the surface, you can know its smoothness.
5. Test the firmness with hands and feet
The sturdiness of the bathtub is related to the quality and thickness of the material, and it is invisible by visual inspection. You need to try it yourself, such as whether it feels sinking when standing in.
6. Choose a brand bathtub
Generally speaking, brand-name sanitary products, such as the bathtubs of the top ten sanitary ware brands T&W T&W Sanitary Ware Co., Ltd, can give consumers more peace of mind in terms of quality and after-sales service.