China has long been known as the factory of the world, producing everything from toys and shoes to bathroom products. Everyone wants to do business with China because of its low prices. Bathroom cabinets are such products. Today I want to talk about the business of bathroom furniture. Bathroom furniture includes bathroom sinks, bathroom cabinets, mirror cabinets, and so on. If you want to develop a bathroom vanity business in China, you first need to find a bathroom vanity manufacturer.
Generally speaking, there are 3 bathroom cabinet manufacturing bases, namely the Pearl River Delta Economic Zone (mainly in Guangdong Province), the Yangtze River Delta region (mainly in Zhejiang Province), and Sichuan Province. Most of these products are used in the Guangdong market for the first time. The most technologically advanced bathroom cabinet manufacturing base.
The main production areas in Guangdong are mainly concentrated in Kaiping, Foshan, Zhongshan, Guangzhou, Shenzhen, Chaozhou, Dongguan, and other places, mainly producing faucets, valves, water tank accessories, induction sanitary ware, bathroom cabinets, leisure sanitary ware, and ceramic sanitary ware. Guangdong production area is currently the province with the most complete domestic industrial chain, the most enterprises, and the most well-known brands. Among them is T&W Sanitary Ware Co., Ltd, one of the largest bathroom cabinet manufacturers in Guangdong. The entire sanitary ware industry in Guangdong accounts for at least 70% of the domestic market. It is well-known internationally.
1. If you have enough time, I suggest you go to the factory by yourself. By visiting the factory, you will understand the actual situation of the factory and even the character of the boss. There is an old Chinese saying that Knowing the enemy, knowing yourself, and in every battle, you will be victorious. This will help you negotiate prices later. If you are too busy to visit the factory, it is best to hire a certification body to help you visit the factory, such as BV, SGS. They will provide you with a detailed report of the factory. For example, the size of the factory, the number of machines, the number of workers, and the production capacity. Then you will make a comprehensive consideration and decide whether to order. If you don’t have time but don’t want to hire a third-party inspection, the best way is video inspection. Ask your sales representative to turn on the camera and continue walking in the workshop. This is not the best way, but it is also a good way.
2. Here I want to tell you a little trick. Don't go directly to the exhibition hall when visiting the factory. Go to the warehouse first. The goods in the warehouse show the true level of bathroom cabinet quality. cabinet. Check the goods in the warehouse, go to the workshop, in the workshop, you will see all the materials and wood chips.
3. If you are a super importer and find that one large factory is not enough, it is best to cooperate with several intermediate factories, because you should not put eggs in the basket. Large factories are good, but not necessarily suitable for everyone. If you are the owner of a store, it is best to cooperate with small and medium factories. They always treat you as a very important customer and provide faster and better service.
Negotiation is one of the best ways to reduce expenses, so you can realize more profits in your business. As they say, everything is negotiable, but if you want the best deal, you should be prepared before going to the negotiating table. Here are a few tips to help you:
1) Accept the idea that suppliers must also obtain substantial profits, while few importers are aware of the (very) low-profit margins faced by most Chinese suppliers. They simply cannot offer a 10% to 20% price reduction unless the price is to be reduced at the beginning. Asking them to reduce the price by more than 3% to 5% is like asking the supplier not to lose money on your goods. If you are lucky, the supplier will simply tell you to go elsewhere. If you are not so lucky, they may succumb and lower your (unrealistic) target price, but it will cause trouble.
2) Be clear about your quality requirements before starting negotiations. However, many importers are fond of price bargaining. You will find that you can use a variety of different quality standards, materials, and components to make products, for example, a 30-inch bathroom The price of an artificial stone countertop for a washbasin cabinet is less than US$150, while a countertop made of solid wood and natural marble is twice as expensive, or about US$300.
3) Ask the supplier for the bill of materials and itemized pricing.
You can learn a lot about how suppliers price their products by looking at their bill of materials. The BOM is a list of raw materials, subassemblies, and parts (and the quantity of each part) used to manufacture the final product. This information can reveal why a certain product is priced, thereby helping you answer the following questions:
What is the main body of the bathroom cabinet, MDF, plywood, or solid wood? Which accessories will the factory use for bathroom washbasins? When painting bathroom cabinets, will the factory use PE or PU paint?
According to the detailed information of the BOM, you can understand all this and more before actually placing the order. Knowing the details of such orders will help you better understand how suppliers are pricing products. Viewing the BOM can also help you ensure that product specifications are met. For example, you may find that the supplier plans to use the wrong component and give instructions accordingly.
1: Ask the supplier for a bill of materials (BOM)
You can learn a lot about how suppliers price their products by looking at their bill of materials or BOM. The BOM is a list of raw materials, subassemblies, and parts (and the quantity of each part) used to manufacture the final product. This information can reveal why a certain product is priced, thereby helping you answer the following questions:
(1) Is the bathroom sink made of MDF, plywood, or solid wood?
(2) What accessories will be used on the bathroom sink? Will the factory use PE or PU painted solid wood cabinets?
(3) Does the price include a pop‐up and faucet?
(4) Is the vanity top made of marble or artificial stone?
According to the detailed information of the BOM, you can understand all this information and can help you check the quality of the bathroom cabinet after receiving it. Knowing the details of such orders will help you better understand how suppliers price products. Viewing the BOM can also help you ensure that product specifications are met. For example, you may find that the supplier plans to use the wrong component and give instructions accordingly.
2: Tell the factory that you should come to the factory to inspect the bathroom vanity in the bathroom before loading and unloading the container. Only those who pass the inspection can pay the balance and arrange transportation. In this case, the factory will pay more attention to your goods.
Keep in touch with the salesperson and ask for photos of the product before loading. Take photos of every part of the bathroom sink to the salesperson. This will help you have an overall understanding of the surface appearance of the bathroom vanity. For example, what color do you want? Are there any small particles or scratches on the bathroom cabinet?
3: Hire a certification body to help you check the quality of bathroom cabinets.
T&W Sanitary Ware Co., Ltd Located in the sanitary ware industry base - Foshan, Guangdong Province. It is a large-scale comprehensive enterprise specializing in design, development, manufacturing, and sales. The main products are high-end bathtubs, bathro
Purchasing a bathtub is an important investment in upgrading your bathroom space, and by considering the above factors, you can choose the ideal bathtub that meets your personal needs while providing comfort.